Christian Mindfulness Accredited Certificate
The Certificate in Christian Mindfulness is the Accredited Version of the Online Christian Mindfulness Course. The Certificate is available in Partnership with the Institute of Counselling.
"I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I appreciate the Course and how impressed I am by what you have put together. This is such a good course. I wish... we could all get hold of the truths you present. There is such richness here. I am finding the course one of the most exciting and enriching I have ever undertaken. Thank you for putting this together and offering it as a means of Grace towards personal transformation."
Fran Llloyd, Accredited Certificate Student.
Accredited Certificate Online Course Access Links
Enrollment and Login Required
Accredited Certificate - Unit 1
What’s included? When you purchase the Accredited Version you get :
- Access to the Seven Unit Online Course Accredited Version
- Course details are available here
- Access to a new Bonus Session -
Overcoming Depression (this Bonus Session is not part of the study units)
- Access to the Free Meditations Menu. See here.
- Access to the Advanced Meditations Menu. See here.
- Access to the Lectio Divina Scripture Meditations Menu. See here.
- Each Unit of the course includes a Video Presentation, Weekly Meditation Practice, Suggested Reading Programme and various Assignment Questions.
- Access to the Guided Online Meditations are included via your login for your weekly meditation programme.
- The Assignments involve a Practice Portfolio of Assignment Questions for each unit, 3 Formative Assignment Questions (500 words each) and one final Tutor Marked Assessment (TMA, 3000 words).
- Your appointed Online Course Tutor will be Course Author, Richard H H Johnston
- Your completed TMA (Tutor Marked Assessment) will be marked by the Online Course Tutor and Author Richard H H Johnston
- Tutor support is available via email correspondence
- Optional Skype Call Tutor Support is available if required (additional cost involved of £30 per 30 minute call)
- The Course has been accredited to SCQF Level 7 with 20 points. See here. To see how this relates to other Qualification Frameworks in the UK click here (scroll to page 2).
- To enrol for the Certificate in Christian Mindfulness click on the enrolment button below.
- After enrolment you will be provided with a password to access the accredited course materials.
- Already purchased the Online Course Bronze package? Upgrade here.
- Already purchased the Online Course Silver package? Upgrade here.
- Already purchased the Online Course Gold package? Upgrade here.
- Looking for the Standard Online Course Options? See here