Who is this Live Online Group Course for?
Anyone who wants to learn about and practice contemplation from a Christian and biblical perspective. The course aims to help you develop your own meditation and contemplation practice in relationship with God who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
When does the Live Online Group course start?
Wednesday 10th June 2020 at 7.30pm UK time
The sessions will be presented by the course author Richard H H Johnston
Each session will be presented live online using Zoom software. This can be downloaded free here
Access to all of the LIVE online Zoom sessions –
- Introductory Session – Wednesday 10th June 7.30-9pm UK time
- Session 1 – Wednesday 17th June 7.30-9pm UK time
- Session 2 – Wednesday 24th June 7.30-9pm UK time
- Session 3 – Wednesday 1st July 7.30-9pm UK time
- Session 4 – Wednesday 8th July 7.30-9pm UK time
- Session 5 – Wednesday 15th July 7.30-9pm UK time
- Session 6 – Wednesday 22nd July 7.30-9pm UK time
Access to ALL of the features in the Christian Contemplation Online Course Bronze Package which is usually £59. See here.
Please note that this course does not provide any counselling or psychiatric advice. If you have any doubts regarding the suitability of contemplation for you personally then please consult with your doctor or health professional first.