Who is this Live Online Group Course for?
Anyone who wants to learn about and practice mindfulness from a Christian and biblical perspective. The course aims to help you improve your mental health and help you walk more closely with God. It can be used for personal or professional reasons as part of CPD.
When does the Live Online Group course start?
Tuesday 9th June 2020 at 7.30pm UK time
The sessions will be presented by the course author Richard H H Johnston
Each session will be presented live online using Zoom software. This can be downloaded free here
Access to all of the LIVE online Zoom sessions –
- Introductory Session – Tuesday 9th June 7.30-9pm UK time
- Session 1 – Tuesday 16th June 7.30-9pm UK time
- Session 2 – Tuesday 23rd June 7.30-9pm UK time
- Session 3 – Tuesday 30th June 7.30-9pm UK time
- Session 4 – Tuesday 7th July 7.30-9pm UK time
- Session 5 – Tuesday 14th July 7.30-9pm UK time
- Session 6 – Tuesday 21st July 7.30-9pm UK time
Access to ALL of the features in the Christian Mindfulness Online Course Bronze Package which is usually £59. See below –
Please note that this course does not provide any counselling or psychiatric advice. If you have any doubts regarding the suitability of mindfulness for you personally then please consult with your doctor or health professional first.