Who is this Live Online Group Course for?
Anyone who wants to learn about and practice mindfulness from a Christian and biblical perspective. The course aims to help you improve your mental health and help you walk more closely with God. It can be used for personal or professional reasons as part of CPD.
When does the Live Online Group course start?
Wednesday 6th January 2021 at 7.30pm UK time
Comments from previous course members:
“This course has enhanced my understanding, my faith and my practice of mindfulness”
“I’d do it all again! The course was 100% worth it! Excellent content. The zoom aspect worked really well”
The sessions will be presented by the course author Richard H H Johnston
Each session will be presented live online using Zoom software. This can be downloaded free here
Access to all of the LIVE online Zoom sessions –
Introductory Session – Wednesday 6th January 7.30-9pm UK time
Session 1 – Wednesday 13th January 7.30-9pm UK time
Session 2 – Wednesday 20th January 7.30-9pm UK time
Session 3 – Wednesday 27th January 7.30-9pm UK time
Session 4 – Wednesday 3rd February 7.30-9pm UK time
Session 5 – Wednesday 10th February 7.30-9pm UK time
Session 6 – Wednesday 17th February 7.30-9pm UK time
Access to ALL of the features in the Christian Mindfulness Online Course Silver Package which is usually £79. See below –
- Access to a Series of Short Question and Answer Videos by the Course Author
- Christian Mindfulness Free Intro Session
- Christian Contemplation Free Intro Session
- Access to Free Meditations Menu
- TWELVE Months Membership to Access the Christian Mindfulness Six Session Online Course for one individual
- Access to New Bonus Session "Overcoming Depression"
- Technical support by email
- Access to an Additional Menu of Advanced Meditations worth £35
- “Introducing Christian Mindfulness” free e book by Richard H H Johnston
- 13 Pdf Meditation Scripts worth £35
- Access to ALL Lectio Divina Meditations worth £35
- Bonus Feature 1 Listen to all the keynote speaker audios from the 2018 National Mindfulness Day for Christians
- Bonus Feature 2 Listen to all the speakers from the 2019 East Midlands Christian Mindfulness Day
- Bonus Feature 3 Listen to all the speakers from the 2019 National Mindfulness Day for Christians
- Bonus Feature 4 Listen to talks from the 2019 London Christian Mindfulness Day Conference
- FREE Meditation Planner
Please note that this course does not provide any counselling or psychiatric advice. If you have any doubts regarding the suitability of mindfulness for you personally then please consult with your doctor or health professional first.