Borderlands Revival Conference
The days in which we live are dark indeed, and there is a growing need for our nation to experience Holy Spirit Revival. We are aware that throughout the Scottish/English borderlands God’s Holy Spirit is quickening congregations and small separate groups to pray for God to manifest His glory. Congregations are showing signs of awakening to this need for consistent intensive prayer, and an increasing need for holiness in their lives. We believe that our God is a God who hears and answers prayer! Could we be the generation that experiences Revival in our borderlands and that this will spread outwards to the nation? Join us to be informed, encouraged and refreshed for the mission ahead.
Join us for the Borderlands Revival Conference (Connections) 2024
Tickets Available Now £6
Navigate to Revive Us Again Ministries Home Page here
Purpose of conference - There are two main aims for this conference:
- The first is to encourage us all in our prayer journey towards calling on God to bring Holy Spirit Revival to these Borderlands as well as to the nation.
- The second is to raise awareness and connect us to one another so that we know that we do not journey alone on this calling, and also from time to time to organize collective prayer across these Borderlands.
- Arrival is at 10.30 am for registration, tea and coffee. The conference begins at 11.00 am and finishes around 4.30 pm (with breaks!)
- Please bring your own lunch; tea and coffee will be available to buy at lunchtime
- Sorry, there is no special provision for children at this event
- The Buccleuch Centre is wheelchair accessible
- There is limited parking at the Centre but parking is available at nearby Langholm Academy
- To book a ticket (£6) click on the Ticket link button above.
Richard H H Johnston is the founder of Revive Us Again Ministries, Christian Mindfulness and Mindful Church. He has a particular passion to help people connect with the healing mercy of Christ through prayer, meditation and contemplative practices. He came to faith in Christ one Saturday afternoon in 1989, while reading John's Gospel. He says "the Holy Spirit came upon me. It was like Divine electricity going through my body. A huge smile came on my face and I started to cry with both surprise and amazement." He has a passion for revival longs to see the church revived and the nation awakened to know Jesus Christ.
Tom Seagraves attended Glasgow Bible College (Formerly the Bible Training Institute) for three years in his late thirties, before entering a pastoral ministry for a number of years. He then trained as a BACP registered psychotherapist and practised for 16 years until retirement in 2016. He and his wife Liz co-ordinate Prayer for Revival in the Borderlands which originated from Tom receiving a clear prophetic vision in 2019 that revival is coming to the Borderlands. He has an itinerant preaching/teaching ministry and a passion for the study of and teaching on revival.
Bob and Mary Bain are founders of Welcome Network and are based in Northumberland. Their mission is to connect people together to show God’s love and power in their community. They bring ideas about how church and mission can be done differently. They help churches in a local area to connect together in worship and prayer, and to serve the community in collaborative projects. They facilitate ‘Fire in the North’ which is a gathering of people from all denominations in Northumberland to seek God for revival.
1030 – 1100 Arrival, tea and coffee
1100 – 1230 Session one
1230 – 1330 Lunch
1330 – 1415 Session two
1415 – 1430 Break
1430 – 1600 Session three
1600 – 1630 Final session