For details of the Diploma in Christian Mindfulness & Contemplation see here
The Certificate in Christian Contemplation provides a unique route to study and practice contemplation with a Christian and biblical understanding. The Certificate has been developed by Richard H H Johnston, Director of Christian Mindfulness. Richard has over 20 years experience of practicing and researching Christian meditation and contemplation. The course materials will lead you through reading, written work, reflection and a guided weekly meditation practices.
"The teaching is superb. And the guided meditations. The course lit a passion in me for contemplation and has opened up my heart to God in new ways. It was worth every penny. Would love to go through it all again!"
Rev. Sam Torrens, Church of Scotland Minister, Slateford Longstone Parish Church, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Access to the Seven Session Online Course
The course sessions are as follows -
Introducing Christian Contemplation
Session 1 -
Session 2 -
Session 3 -
Session 4 -
Session 5 -
Session 6 -
- Access to a new Bonus Session -
Overcoming Depression (this Bonus Session is not part of the study units)
- Access to the Free Meditations Menu. See here.
- Access to the Contemplation Meditations Menu. See here.
- Access to the Lectio Divina Scripture Meditations Menu. See here.
- Each Unit of the course includes a Video Presentation, Weekly Meditation Practice, Suggested Reading Programme and various Assignment Questions.
- Access to the Guided Online Meditations are included via your login for your weekly meditation programme.
- The Written Assignments involve a Practice Portfolio of Assignment Questions, 3 Formative Assignment Questions (500 words each) and one final Tutor Marked Assessment (TMA, 3000 words).
- Your appointed Online Course Tutor will be Course Author, Richard H H Johnston
- Your completed Formative Assignments and final TMA (Tutor Marked Assessment) will be marked by the Online Course Tutor and Author Richard H H Johnston
- Tutor support is available via email correspondence
- Optional Zoom Support is available if required (additional cost involved of £30 per 30 minute call).
- To enrol for the Certificate in Christian Contemplation click on the enrolment button below.
- After enrolment you will be provided with a password to access the course materials.
- Already purchased the Online Course Bronze package? Upgrade here.
- Already purchased the Online Course Silver package? Upgrade here.
- Already purchased the Online Course Gold package? Upgrade here.
- Looking for the Standard Online Course Options? See here
The Certificate in Christian Contemplation - Access Links
Enrollment and Login Required