One to One Mindfulness sessions can be a great way of developing your own mindfulness practice with the help and support of the Christian Mindfulness and Christian Contemplation Course Author, Richard H H Johnston.
- Each One to One sessions lasts 30 minutes
- The sessions can be via Zoom or Skype (both available internationally).
- You can choose how many sessions you would like to complete –
from a single session up to a maximum of eight sessions
- The content of each session will involve a discussion of your own personal needs, a guided Christian Mindfulness meditation practice, followed by a short discussion relating to the meditation and your own ongoing practice for the coming week
- Each meditation will be between 5 and 15 minutes long
- Access to recorded online meditations are available on the website at an additional cost. These can be used to develop your practice further following the One to One sessions
- Christian Mindfulness One to One sessions do not offer any form of counselling or psychiatric help
- Please consult with your doctor or health professional if you are unsure about the suitability of mindfulness meditation for you
Suggested meditations for the One to One sessions are as follows –
- Session 1 Body and Breath Meditation
- Session 2 Body Scan Meditation
- Session 3 Sounds and Thoughts Meditation
- Session 4 Exploring Life’s Challenges Meditation
- Session 5 Kindness Meditation
- Session 6 The Jesus Prayer Meditation
- Session 7 Centring Prayer Meditation
- Session 8 Welcoming Prayer Meditation
These meditations have been chosen and are recommended to help you build a Christian Mindfulness Meditation Practice. But you can choose how many sessions you would like and which meditations you would like to cover.
One to one Sessions are a great opportunity to explore Christian Mindfulness Meditations and also speak to the Online Course author, Richard Johnston, who has over 20 years experience in this area. Please read the Terms and Conditions below before making your purchase choice.
Terms and Conditions –
1. After your purchase you will be asked to suggest some appointment times (dates and times).
2. All One to One Sessions last for 30 minutes maximum.
3. All appointments are subject to availability and dates and times may have to change depending on circumstances.
4. All appointments will be on Zoom or Skype calls so make sure you have Smartphone/PC/Laptop with microphone and Zoom or Skype account.
5. Christian Mindfulness One to One Sessions do not offer any form of counselling or psychiatric help. Please consult with your doctor or health professional if you are unsure about the suitability of mindfulness meditation.
6. Content of calls will be restricted to a guided meditation followed by a reflective discussion of the meditation and any questions you may have.
7. This can be beneficial in clarifying any points you are unsure of and encouraging you in your meditation practice.
8. The number of calls will be limited by your choice of purchase Calls may be shorter than the purchased length if the discussion comes to a natural end.
9. All calls will be on Zoom, Skype addresses or UK telephone numbers. If you would like to use Zoom or Skype then please ensure you have the correct software downloaded and ready to use.
10. It is the Purchasers responsibility to provide a suitable Skype address or telephone number.
11. All One to One Sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.